This is what anime sounds like to our parents
ITS THE THING
RATCHET SHOTA I’M
ALRIGHT, so I went down to Forever 21 after seeing their amazing collection of sweaters and I grabbed what I could find still in store. I’d like you all to be able to drape these fine specimens on your bodies, but I am not made of cash dollars. There are 3 prizes.
THE PRIZE ITEMS TO BE HAD:
1ST PLACE: BOW DOWN HOODIE.
2ND PLACE: WHATEVER SWEATER
3RD PLACE: VERY CUTE BALLCAP
Give-away rules are as follows:
1) You do not have to be following me. Don’t follow me if you think this will increase your chances of winning (it won’t). Don’t follow me unless you want to. Or better yet, don’t follow me at all.
2) Like or Reblog this post for an entry. Reblog for second entry. Reblog 100 times for 100 entries. You get the idea.
3) Please do not have a giveaway blog. Have a real life blog. Have an art/writing blog. Have an interest/reference blog. Just not a give-away blog.
4) I will ship this to the ends of the earth on the backs of sea turtles to get this to you. It might take awhile, but it will get to you, free of charge.
5) If you know any of the clothes won’t fit you, or you want to give it to someone you know, you can still enter for them! Just put something along those lines in the tags, or if I contact you if you’ve won-let me know.
That should be it! Good luck and happy days!
Armin’s callin out the big guns
So serial killer AU turned into a Assassin/SerialKiller/Mafia AU type of thing almost with threesomes and things I dont even know anymore but I LIKE IT
Bless u Sarah and Cat
you keep me young
Also fuck all ya’ll I can change up their hair if I damn well please
Key animation sequence in episode 8 of Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人). It is amazingly detailed for a shot that wasn’t even a close-up.